Monday, March 14, 2011

Fun Weekend

I went to a beautiful wedding this weekend for my former boss.  It was a morning wedding at Park Cities Presbyterian Church.  It was so much fun to see my work buddies!

Me, S Mann, Sarah

Kristin and Bart

Table setting and colorful flowers.

Erin and Wayne

The girls who didn't bring their men...me, Amy, Sarah, and Sarah

Pretty ladies!

Brunch was delicious!!  Waffles with blueberries & syrup, eggs benedict, hashbrowns, strawberry crepes, chicken pesto and toast.

The bride and groom cutting the cake!

The cakes!

Catering girls with the bride.

I miss these girls!!

Afterward, I met my friend Amy for some shopping and dinner.  We did more talking and laughing than anything.  :)

Stephen is on spring break this week.  Stay tuned for crazy spring break adventures.
Photobucket

No comments: