Sunday, June 22, 2008

Long lost friends!

Last week Stephen and I went out to Fort Worth and met up with my good friend Patti, her husband Bradley, and their new son Joshua. We grew up together and have been friends since 2nd grade. We went to the same church, the same high school, and we were in each others weddings. Unfortunately, she lives in Tennessee now so we haven't seen each other in about three years. We had so much fun catching up and I loved meeting Joshua (they have two precious daughters that were back home with the grandparents.) We had yummy fajitas and enchiladas at Joe T. Garcias and I was so sad to say goodbye. Hopefully it won't be that long before we get together again.

Patti and me outside Joe T's.
Their sweet son of three weeks, Joshua McClain King.

Joshua slept the whole time. What a good baby! Won't be too many weeks before this is the scene at our house! :)

1 comment:

TeamBortzfield said...

You look like a natural holding that tiny baby. What a cutie!