Friday, June 17, 2011

100+

We needed to get out of the house this afternoon.  REALLY needed to get out!  It was over 100 degrees outside but I couldn't think of anything that was free and would wear them out like the park.  So after a layer of sunscreen and gathering ice cold water, off we went!
This is my baby big girl walking up on the playground all by herself.  So independent!


Doesn't she have a pretty head?

Are you seeing a theme here?  Now that she is walking I get way too many shots of her back.  Luckly she is cute from the front and the back! :)

The only time he went down the slide.  I wish someone would make slides and play equipment that never got hot.

Jillian with her "J" and Eli with his "E."

Their favorite...swings!

Baby girl.

Sweet boy.

He climbs everything!


Saying "Horray!"

This guy jumps off of everything!  I think he looks so old here!  :(  Can't believe he will be three next month!

Another jump!  Love his cute curls when it's hot!

We were only there about 15 minutes.  It is just WAY too hot out there.

They both drank every last sip of their water.


I love their little hot red faces!

3 comments:

KarenD said...

I just posted something similar. Pretty much the only outdoor activity that is viable these days MUST involve water.

Tiffany said...

Yikes! I know what you mean with the heat, but their faces are super cute. :)

Lauren and Derek said...

Is J's hair getting lighter? So sweet!