Monday, April 25, 2011

Virginia Trip

Last weekend I traveled to Virginia with my mom and dad to visit family and celebrate my cousins wedding.  It was the first time I was away from Jillian but she and brother did great!  I took LOTS of pictures but here are a few.
On Friday we had a great lunch at the Victorian Station Tea Room to honor Jacci and her wedding party.

Jeri, Jacci (the bride), and me.
The bridesmaids.

Mom and Mary Sue.  They have been friends forever!

Saturday morning we had breakfast at Cracker Barrell with an assortment of family.  James, Brennan, Me, Aunt Jana, DeAnn, Mom, & Dad.

Mom and Dad before the wedding.

The cake!

Party favors!

The first dance.  Beautiful!
Daddy daughter dance.

Lots of dancing going on! :)

Me and Jeri.

Mama and daughters dancing!

Me with the bride.

Running to their car while being showered with the classic bird seed.  We almost got showered on for real.  There were terrible storms and tornados that night.

Sunday morning we went to visit my grandfather.  He doesn't really remember us but stilll likes to visit.

Mom at the end of Aunt Jana's pier.

Siblings.  Aunt Jana, Uncle Michael, and Mom.

Me with my cousin Jessica.  She turned fifteen while we were there and, as you can see, she is almost as tall as me.  She is also a superstar basketball player.  Maybe she will go to Baylor!! :)

Aunt Jana, Jessica, Brennan, and Uncle Brian.

We went to dinner for Jessica's birthday and got a picture of all the cousins that attended (we were missing seven)  Ross, Michael J., Jessica, me, James, and Brennan.

On Monday before heading to the airport, we went down to Virginia Beach for a while.


Mom and Dad.

For the hubby! :)

The beach and boardwalk.  It was Spring Break for some of the kids there.

Mom and Me. :)

I don't think mom could leave without eating on the beach.  Of course, they had seafood.

Me and Mom.

We had a great time and already miss our family!  And the beach!! :)

No comments: