Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend

We had a big weekend around here.  Stephen's birthday was Saturday and he turned the big 3-0.  We saw lots of family and friends this weekend which means I took lots of pictures!  Sadly, I didn't get very many of the birthday boy.  I think he purposely avoids me when I have my camera out.

We started off just hanging with some friends on Friday.  Jillian always loves to play with her BFF Avery.  I can't belive they will be one in less than two months!

Avery and Jillian loved playing with Eli's computer.


Look at those cheeks!  I just want to eat her up!

What a beauty!
Stephen wanted Babe's for his birthday lunch so on Saturday we headed up there with a bunch of friends. The food was great and the kids behaved (mostly.) We had cake at our house after while the kids played.
You can tell Jillian is going for something that isn't hers.  She wanted Avery's pacifier all weekend.  Good thing Avery is good at sharing and her momma isn't a germ freak.

My boy FINALLY wanted me to take his picture.  He has been very unwilling lately.  Here he is with his lovey and his fake smile.

The babies.  Jillian, Dean, and Avery.

The babies playing together.  I think Eli was trying to get his prized basketball before any of the little ones stole it.

"Uncle" Brett and Eli.

Chris, Brett, Derek, and Stephen.  Wish I had thought to take a picture before Scott and Sam left. :(

The Johnson family.

Dean clapping for his pretty momma.

On Sunday we had Stephen's birthday lunch with his family at his usual restaurant of choice, Red Lobster.

Baby girl entertaining herself.

Jillian playing with Grandmommy.

Cutest. Nephew. Ever.

Mr. Carter was happier than both of my kids at lunch.

Jillian and her Aunt Liz.

Jillian, cousin Kymberly, and Aunt Liz.

Sweet girl.


Uncle Scott helped with all the kids! 

Again, Eli finally asked to have his picture taken (fake smile still here.)  His favorite part is seeing it on the camera screen after I take it. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHEN!  We love you...even if you're thirty.  :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy said...

We had SO much fun with you guys! Thanks for hosting us! Love the pics!!