Friday, February 11, 2011

New Toy!

Last weekend I finally got my Christmas present!  It went on sale and I used the gift cards from my wonderful family and got my beautiful new camera!!  I L-O-V-E it!  I'm practicing with it a lot, but still figuring out how it works.  Here are some of my practice shots.
Smiley!

Baby sister playing with the musical table.

Had to get one in of the puppy.  This is what she looks like all day long.

Sweet face!

Tired boy right after his nap.

Eli probably shoots his basketball a hundred times a day (or more!)

Getting distracted before taking a shot.

Playing soccer!

Daddy and his babies.

Play time!

She NEVER does this!!  And yes, that is a Cheerio on her face. :)

I was practicing my cupcake making for Jillian's birthday (yes, it's two months away.)  I think they turned out pretty good for my first try.


Eli definitely didn't care what they looked like.

Yum!

Messy face!
Photobucket

3 comments:

TeamBortzfield said...

great pics, can't wait for outdoors snaps. The sun is just perfect lighting with no flash. Guess who wants a cupcake now!
Ewi has one!

Amy said...

Love the pics!! You are SO good! And the cupcakes look GREAT!!!!

Lauren and Derek said...

Love those pics, what a great camera!