Saturday, September 11, 2010

5 Months

Our Jillian is five months old today and we are having so much fun with her!  She is developing quite the little personality.  She loves for Mommy and Daddy to talk to her, but big brother is her favorite!  She just laughs and giggles at Eli all the time.  Eli really likes to help Mommy out by giving baby sister her pacifier or blanket. 

Jillian is eating 6-7oz. every 3 hours and sleeping pretty good at night.  She just moved up to size 3 diapers and is wearing 6 month clothes.  No teeth yet but she drools through a couple of bibs a day so I'm guessing they are on their way!

For the most part she is a happy girl.  Unless she is really tired or hungry, she doesn't really cry and she is especially good if you are holding her.  She still LOVES to be rocked, which works out well for me because I'm not sure I'll ever get tired of rocking her.  I love having a cuddle bug since Eli was Mr. Independent from day one. 

Jillian is still doing great at day care, but I hope she likes being at home too because I'm going to become a SAHM in a week and a half!!  I'm praying that the transition to being at home every day comes easy and that she can stay on a decent schedule. 

Pretty Girl


Jillian - 5 months      Eli - 2 years

Photobucket

1 comment:

jenicarae said...

She is adorable!! What a precious little girl (and boy!) Enjoy being a SAHM - jealous!!!