Thursday, December 3, 2009

Visit from Meemie & Papa

The day after Thanksgiving my family came to visit Eli (Stephen and I know it's all about him.) :) Eli loved all the attention and the constant playmates! Eli and Papa playing the drums...their favorite pastime!

Papa tickling Eli

Eli had his first powdered donut!

He couldn't get it in his mouth fast enough!

Aftermath

Meemie reading to Eli. He already knows red, green, blue, and yellow thanks to this book!

Eli & Aunt Meredith

Eli snuggling with Aunt Rachel

2 comments:

KarenD said...

He looks like such a big boy now!

Ian thinks ALL colors are orange. Or then he just starts guessing random colors, so I guess that means he doesn't know them. Maybe we need a book.

TeamBortzfield said...

so glad you got to see your family! Does your mom's shirt say Laura Ingalls Wilder? I'm her biggest fan. I'm guessing she got it in Minnesota I've seen every episode of the show and read every book. I wanted to be a prairie girl when I was little, This is probably too much huh