Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkins!

The weather cleared up last weekend so we took Eli to a nearby pumpkin patch. He loved getting to run around and see the sights!
Eli and Daddy...ready for an adventure!


Trying to pick up the biggest pumpkin he could find.

This one was more his size...but he wasn't as interested in this one.

Examining the little pumpkin.

"Dad, what am I supposed to do with this thing?"

"Wow! There's a whole field of little pumpkins!"

"Is it ok to pick this up on my own?"

"Ball!!!!" He kept throwing them down and saying ball. :)

"I'm gonna get to the top of this hay stack...

if it's the last thing I do!"

"I did it!"

"What is this thing?"

"Am I supposed to smile?"

"This is a funny looking dog!"

"They like me!!"

"Whoa, those are really big dogs!" (they were longhorns!)

"Mommy, when is Daddy coming back with my hot dog?"

"Where is the horse? He isn't in his stall!"

"Why does Mommy like to take so many pictures with me?"

"Is it time to go yet?"

"I'm all tuckered out! What a fun place!"

2 comments:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

HE'S so cute!! Great pics!!

TeamBortzfield said...

so cute, I love the pumpkin pictures and it was so cute to see the 3 month pic on your side bar, time flies! Next year you'll have two to take to the patch, weird!