Saturday, October 31, 2009

Coming Home 2009

Last weekend was Baylor's homecoming! We love getting to see old friends and cheer on the Bears (sadly, they lost.) I would love to take Eli to the parade, but we barely made the 11:30 kick off since we drove in that morning. Eli was pretty good for most of the game.

Eli & Daddy before the game with their Baylor gear (i.e. free pom poms and pennants.) Eli was way too distracted to look at the camera.

Sitting on the bleachers like a big boy, watching the game.

Watching Daddy clap and yell.

We went to dinner afterward with some good friends who were also gracious enough to put us up for the night. Here is Eli waiting patiently for our name to be called.

Being a ham!

I wish I knew what he was thinking here...he looks like he is going to get in some trouble. :)

Eli helping us close his suitcase.

We have a stowaway!

2 comments:

TeamBortzfield said...

What a doll, I love the pictures he looks like such a big boy now. The ham pic is my favorite, glad you had fun!

Lauren and Derek said...

Wish I could have seen you guys at homecoming! Hope to see you all soon!