Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Day at the Park

We took Eli to the part after dinner the other night. Even though it was cooling down, it was still pretty warm out. You can see his pink cheeks in a few of these pictures! He loved being outside and was actually able to play with most of the toddler toys at this park.Deciding if he should go through the tunnel.

I see you Mommy!

How do I get over there?

Here I come!

What am I supposed to do with these?

Can't. Hold. On. Any. Longer.

On to this thing they call a slide. Have to try it with Daddy first.

Not so sure about this.

That was fun! Can I do it again?

I'm lovin' this!
How do I get back up there?

I always love the swings!

Wheeeeee!!!!!!

What is Daddy doing over there?

I could chill in this swing all day!

1 comment:

TeamBortzfield said...

that looks like so much fun. I need to take Chloe to the park, I still think of her as an infant but I
know she would be able to do some of that.Good job Davis family!