Friday, March 5, 2010

Surprise Shower!

On Wednesday the girls at work surprised me and my other co-worker (also due in April) with a little baby shower! We both already have little boys and she is expecting a little girl. Here are the diaper cakes that the very talented Amy made.

I also got a great gift card to Target! We are thinking about using it to get a double stroller. Any suggestions on what kind you like or don't like?

Sarah, who is clearly a gifted baker, made these cute cookies!

Thanks so much to the managers in the restaurants and all my girls at the office for the gifts and your hard work planning this...and keeping it a secret! :)

1 comment:

AW said...

I know you can't use your giftcard for this, but we've had VERY good luck on Craig's list with baby stuff. At super cheap prices. Our double stroller for $50, when it retails for close to $200 I think. If you have the time and energy (ha!), read lots of reviews on Amazon before you purchase. Stinks to spend money on stuff that you end up not liking.