Sunday, October 12, 2008

Random Facts

I've been tagged by Lauren to write 6 random facts about myself. I'm not sure if I can even think of 6 things that are interesting enough to put on here but I'm gonna try. :)

If you're tagged, here's what you do:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people
4. Please pass it on for fun...

1. I'm afraid of rubber bands. I can use them when I need to, I'm just really afraid of them popping on me. I really HATE it when people shoot them at me...kind of makes me panic. Is that weird?


2. I think I'm addicted to Chick-fil-a. More specifically, I'm addicted to their sweet tea. I LOVE it, but I'm trying not to drink it too much because of the caffeine.

3. I love to read, but never have time. I was reading the Karen Kingsbury series about the Baxters when I got pregnant. I was in the middle of the 7th book and stopped reading it because I was so engrossed in all my books on pregnancy. That was almost a year ago now. I really want to finish the series...maybe I'll pick it back up again tonight. Also, Nicholas Sparks has a new book out that I'd like to get my hands on.

4. I was a political science major but hate politics. I loved it in high school and college. I'm not really sure what I thought I would do with that major. Of course I'm going to vote and I have been watching some of the debates. I think I was so immersed in it for so long in college that I really don't want to have much to do with it now.

5. I loved giving birth to my son. Most people probably think it is weird to actually like the labor and delivery part of having a child, but I thought it was so amazing. It was a day we had waited for so long and even though the whole process took a little over 24 hours, it seemed to pass by so quickly! I can't wait to do the pregnancy and birth day over again...not too soon though. :)

Ok, now it's your turn! I'm tagging Ashley F., Mandy M., Sarah S., Maren H., Leigh D., Jamie S., and anyone else who hasn't done this and wants to have a little fun!

No comments: