Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby Hadley

I was so excited to be able to attend a beautiful shower for baby Stephens on Saturday.

Everything was so gorgeous I couldn't resist taking a few pictures!

Don't you just love tulips??  They are my favorite!  I bet baby Hadley will love them too!



Precious banner made my Hadley's aunt!  The Reed girls are so talented!!

Mommy-to-be (for the second time!)  Isn't she beautiful?  Hadley Elizabeth with join big brother Dean in April!

Somehow I didn't get a single picture of the cute outfits, bows, burp cloths, blankets, and booties given to Hadley.  All the sweet, tiny onesies and dresses gave me major baby fever!!  Guess I will settle for these cute chocolate covered pretzel favors! :)  Can't wait to meet this precious girl!

2 comments:

Lauren and Derek said...

Great pics friend! So happy you were there! xoxo!!

TeamBortzfield said...

oh I love that name! beautiful shots Britt, We miss you!