Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Anniversary!

Four years ago today I married the man of my dreams! The time has flown by and I love him more everyday. We have so much fun together. He is the BEST husband in the world and I am so blessed and honored to be his wife! I love you Stephen!
My wonderful husband sent me these amazing roses yesterday! Isn't he great?
Here are some pics from our big day! December 17, 2004




Our honeymoon - NYC. What a fun trip!
On the Brooklyn Bridge

Times Square


Here are some older pictures:
Spring 2004


February 2004 - Don't we look so young??

6 comments:

AW said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two lovebirds! Isn't it the best thing in the world to be married to your best friend? :-)

Lauren and Derek said...

Happy Anniversary! Great memories, Derek and I enjoyed being a part of your love story!

Ashley Franks said...

Happy anniversary!! How fun to look back at the memories.

TeamBortzfield said...

What beautiful pictures! I hope you had a great day together~

Gibsy said...

Wow! I can't believe that was 4 years ago! It seems like that just happened. Congrats!!

The Moshells said...

Happy Anniversary! Ross and I have a Dec anniversary too...and we went to NYC on our honeymoon! We hope to get back there soon someday!