Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Chair

A couple of weeks ago we bought a glider for the nursery. It was supposed to take 4-6 weeks to come in but it came early! Yea! Stephen surprised me with it today. He had to get our friend Brett to help him bring it home since we don't have a truck. I am absolutely in love with it! Since we were so blessed to get the rest of the nursery furniture from a friend for free, we were very excited to pick out the chair ourselves. I was a little nervous about how it was going to look in the room once we got it there but I think it looks good. I feel like stripes are always a gamble. Anyway, we are hoping this will work for a boy or a girl since we don't know what we are having.

Brett and Stephen putting the chair together!

Still putting the chair together and getting caught off guard by the camera! :)

Finished product!









The nursery...so far. We are pretty much done with everything we can do before the baby comes since we don't know if we should be buying pink or blue. It looks so bare without window coverings, rugs or anything on the walls but I guess I will have to live with that for now.



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ahhh Britt - I love the nursery! It looks great!!! Can't wait to meet the little one!!

Pandamonium said...

Like I said today at church - a wise purchase! A comfortable chair is essential and you'll absolutely love it - especially during those late night feedings! :)

So glad you're blogging!
Love,
Amanda

Vicar of Texas said...

If Brett McPhail put that together, I would make sure it does not collapse. The room looks great...